Thursday, March 18, 2010

Stained Glass Masquerade

I love stained glass. My favorite part of our church are the stained glass windows. 

When we first moved to Bethany, they gave tours of the church and told stories of how and why the windows were created.  I have forgotten the details, but I am reminded of the beauty.

Our choir, referred to as the "Cathedral Choir" sings with the windows reflecting behind them.  What a blessing!

My brother took the most beautiful picture of a stained glass window reflecting against a lit Christmas tree at our Uncle's Memorial Service...
http://www.lightsmithphoto.com/pixelpost/index.php?showimage=168

Recently, I have been blessed by two different ministries who tell stories of stained glass better than I ever could...

Stained Glass Masquerade ( Live ) - Casting Crowns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvuB0ZPCnNE

Westmoreland Ministries... "Stain Glass" New Reformation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJim1EDfeGE

LeAnn... this reminds me of your beautiful artistry and how God has used you to bless my life!  God's blessings upon all of you who have used your gifts to minister to us!

1 comment:

  1. Praying that tomorrow as you worship our Savior that you have a wonderful Day!! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete