We have been praying for you.
We want you to know we love you and wish we could be there, or better yet, that you could be here with us.
If you know Lyn and wish to leave a note, prayer or scripture, please post a comment. She will be seeing these notes periodically.
If you are in communication with Lyn some other way, please continue to use that method.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

From Curtis: Hi Lyn.. I don't do this very often. But, I'm over at Grace's and I just wanted to say Hi and let you know I'm thinking about you. I was very surprised when your mother told us about your illness. I just want to let you know you are in my prayers and if there is anything I can do.... let me know.
ReplyDeleteDave Whittaker says, "Hi, Pooh"
ReplyDeleteLyn, I heard you are not feeling well. I've missed seeing your beautiful messages, but wanted to let you and your friends know that I am praying for you always. Praying for your parents and sister also. My heart reaches out to all of you whenever I am at Mom's house. I will call your Mom soon, just don't want to burden her with so many calls.
ReplyDelete