Monday, February 8, 2010

Letting Go

As I sit here, watching the weather, glancing at the clock, over and over thinking I shouldn't even be on the computer.  I'm supposed to be on the road for a Dr appt. I just had to type a note to say God is changing me. 

There's been too much grief in my life recently and I have to let it go to stay here among the living.  It's time for laughter and smiles.  It's time for healing.  Oh how God knows my heart and how friends have blessed my life. Too many to mention.

My nephew forgave me for words uttered in haste, meant with sincere intention, but typed when I was sleep deprived and had no business being on the computer for any reason.  I can rest now. I am at peace, he is at peace and it doesn't matter what the world saw.  It only matters that God know my heart and his heart.  Oh, my precious nephew, the first on my mother's side, I love you dearly.   Too many things I want to tell you of.  But, it doesn't matter.  You already know them

God had to forgive MY heart before I asked of his.  He did, and it's enough, it's enough.

Had a wonderful Sunday dinner with my Mother, God is healing our relationship.  Baby steps, but I feel a healing coming on.

According to the weather report, I have exactly enough time to get on the road and get home safely before the next storm.  Praise you Jesus... Thank You for answering my prayer.

Amen.
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment